Know these warning signs of the stressed-out, over-caffeinated high school student.
You Should Switch to Decaf If:
- You’ve been on Wikipedia for 23 hours and still can’t figure out why there was no Pope Sixtus VI in your AP Euro textbook.
- You’ve been studying calculus so long that the voices in your head have bodies.
- You’re writing code to circumvent the character limit on the common app.
- You’ve spent more than 45 minutes trying to figure out the difference between Chicago and Turabian citations.
- The idea of applying to 15 colleges suddenly sounds good to you.
- You’ve found Waldo.
- When you’re cursing out the common app for not having an 11th line for your expertise in miniature golf.
- Your English teacher assigns a ten page paper and you ask if it’s okay if you’re ten pages over.
- Your study break to Starbucks results in your request for something larger than a trenta.
- Your guidance counselor sees you in the hall, asks how you’re doing and your response is: “Not now, I’m busy!”
- Your regional officer has received twelve emails from you asking if they’ve gotten the last fifteen.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.